Gordon Biersch Interview Questions

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gordon Biersch

Host Interview

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gordon Biersch (Palo Alto, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

There should be no more then two interviews that will involve you speaking to both the general and associate managers working at your location. The attitude perceived is generally professional but without any stilted pretension. Environment is warm and welcoming, or at least that is what you *should* expect from both work-staff and management.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider the meaning of "Every guest every time"?   1 Answer

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gordon Biersch (Glendale, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

Applied online and two days later, I was called for an interview. It was one on one and the lady that interviewed me was very nice. We sat at one of the tables, and it was pretty busy. She said she enjoyed the interview and that she was going to recommend me for a second interview. It's been almost three weeks and nothing. I even called back, but they told me they were still doing interviews.

Interview Questions

• The questions were pretty basic. How do you deal with rude customers? Tell me about yourself. Why Gordan Biersch?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gordon Biersch (Scottsdale, AZ) in June 2012.

Interview

Was called and brought in for an interview. Spoke with two people and seemingly went well. Was told I would be contacted at beginning of week and didn't hear back until Thursday that they did not want to hire me.

Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gordon Biersch (San Diego, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

quick 1 on 1 interview about 5min. only went through the application. talked a little about the job unless i asked questions, which i did. at the end said they'd call if they're interested. they didnt call

Interview Questions

• What days/hours are you available?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gordon Biersch (Arlington, VA) in February 2011.

Interview

There was a phone screen with an internal recruiter. I then met with an internal recruiter on site. I met with the General manager second. Final was a shadow day.

Interview Questions

• What role does the FOH manager play in BOH operations   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gordon Biersch (San Diego, CA) in June 2009.

Interview

Had two interviews: the first was literally five minutes long and was a chance to talk about yourself openly. The interview ended by asking you to tell them a joke--an important part of the process that displays your personality (very important to them). The second interview lasted 20 minutes and they asked for a joke again.

Brewer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gordon Biersch in January 2009.

Interview

They seemed very full of themselves as a company. They had grand plans on the restaurant side, but brewing seemed secondary at best. Their priorities had more to to with the restaurant side of the business.

Interview Questions

• Wan you lift 55 pounds repetedly?   1 Answer

low salary