Gordon Biersch

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gordon Biersch

Host Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Gordon Biersch in November 2012.

Applied online and two days later, I was called for an interview. It was one on one and the lady that interviewed me was very nice. We sat at one of the tables, and it was pretty busy. She said she enjoyed the interview and that she was going to recommend me for a second interview. It's been almost three weeks and nothing. I even called back, but they told me they were still doing interviews.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were pretty basic. How do you deal with rude customers? Tell me about yourself. Why Gordan Biersch?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Gordon Biersch in June 2012.

Was called and brought in for an interview. Spoke with two people and seemingly went well. Was told I would be contacted at beginning of week and didn't hear back until Thursday that they did not want to hire me.

Busser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gordon Biersch in January 2012.

quick 1 on 1 interview about 5min. only went through the application. talked a little about the job unless i asked questions, which i did. at the end said they'd call if they're interested. they didnt call

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gordon Biersch in June 2009.

Had two interviews: the first was literally five minutes long and was a chance to talk about yourself openly. The interview ended by asking you to tell them a joke--an important part of the process that displays your personality (very important to them). The second interview lasted 20 minutes and they asked for a joke again.

Brewer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gordon Biersch in January 2009.

They seemed very full of themselves as a company. They had grand plans on the restaurant side, but brewing seemed secondary at best. Their priorities had more to to with the restaurant side of the business.

low salary