Gordon Contractors

Very Easy Interview

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
Capitol Heights, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Gordon Contractors in November 2011.

Interview Details – A recruiter called me out of the blue, and when he said the job was with a roofing company I almost hung up on him.... but the owner, Paul Gordon, is one of those rare people who recognizes that the success of his company depends on the ability of his project managers to control the projects and find ways to do things more efficiently... and he's willing to pay them for it. His team is extremely well educated and intelligent, which is not what I expected to find at a roofing company, but they really take the profession of project management seriously.

Interview Question – I didn't really have any difficult questions...   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There was not much negotiation.... this guy does not mess around. He interviewed me for 5 hours, including taking me to lunch with the head PM, and then offered me the job. Boom.

Worked for Gordon Contractors? Contribute to the Community!