Gordon Document Products Sales Representatitve Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Sales Representatitve Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gordon Document Products (Marietta, GA) in July 2012.

Interview

I posted my resume on Monster.com and a couple days later the hiring manager contacted me to schedule an interview. During the interview, I was asked normal questions that were clearly centered around my work experience and work ethic. I was asked to take a personality test and a test geared around gauging my intelligence. These were something I was used to based on my previous experience with interviews. A unique part of the interview process was being asked to spend a day with a sales rep to ensure that I was the right fit for the company, and to make sure the company was the right fit for me. I thought this was actually pretty beneficial.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to ride along with a sales rep for a day and really get into the feel of the position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was typical, with a little back and forth on both sides, but it was fair overall.