Gore Mutual

Updated Nov 14, 2014

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gore Mutual in September 2014.

HR called me for a screening type interview then I had an interview with two people within a few days then a follow up interview a few days after that.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about my degrees - no other employer has asked me about them.   Answer Question

Commercial Package Underwriter Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Gore Mutual.

Had one telephone interview with their HR recruiter from their Head Office in Cambridge. The interviewer was not familiar with insurance companies and brokerages and didn't know from my resume that I had significant insurance experience. The recruiter thought that I had too much experience for such a junior position and did not proceed further.

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Gore Mutual in April 2013.

HR will contact you after submission of resume, if your resume is fit with the requirement
    First interview will be Telephonic and then they will call you in person for second interview. Second interview is main interview where they will ask all technical, behavioral question, and discuss almost all aspects. Then they will call for third interview with your supporting team manager and Vice President of your department

Interview Questions
    I did not negotiated, everything i got what i wanted

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cambridge, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Gore Mutual in December 2012.

Met with Vp of division and VP and Director of HR

Outstanding! GM is highly innovative in their job offerings