Gore Mutual

Relevance Date Difficulty

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Cambridge, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Gore Mutual in December 2012.

Interview Details – Met with Vp of division and VP and Director of HR

Negotiation Details – Outstanding! GM is highly innovative in their job offerings

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Commercial Package Underwriter Interview

Commercial Package Underwriter

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Gore Mutual.

Interview Details – Had one telephone interview with their HR recruiter from their Head Office in Cambridge. The interviewer was not familiar with insurance companies and brokerages and didn't know from my resume that I had significant insurance experience. The recruiter thought that I had too much experience for such a junior position and did not proceed further.

Interview Question – Why are you looking for a new position?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gore Mutual? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gore Mutual interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Gore Mutual employees and interview candidates.