GovDelivery Interview Questions in Washington, DC

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Federal Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at GovDelivery in November 2013.

I initially applied after seeing the position posted on CraigsList. A couple of days later I was contacted by the HR manager. There were two more rounds, one with the hiring manager and finally a Client Success Specialist and Account Executive. Very positive impression from each individual I had the opportunity to interview with. My only concern was I felt I did not grasp what the on target earnings would be for the position. Coming from a job where I previously made 6 figures I do think it would have been a bit of a pay cut but I was so excited by the opportunity and potential both the company and position presented that I would not have cared. Definitely a world class company with exciting products and had been my first choice in employers.

Interview Questions
    • HR Manager- Who has been your favorite boss thus far? (Not tricky but unexpected. My guess is its used to gauge whether you fit with the managerial style the company uses)

Account Executive- What is the one application that comes pre-loaded on every phone and computer?
        Answer Question