Government Service Insurance System

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investment Staff Officer Interview

Investment Staff Officer

Interviewed at Government Service Insurance System

Interview Details – A general written exam was given followed by a one-on-one personality interview by the HR. An interview with the manager for the department applied for was the final step.

Interview Question – Was questioned on how to manage my time based on my religion. That I found very discriminating.   View Answer

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Government Service Insurance System.

Interview Details – You initially go thru an initial interview with the HR office. After this you get to be interviewed either by the division chief or manager of the department you may be assigned. Another set of interview may be set with the Vice President or Senior Vice President.

Interview Question – How can you explain what the company does to a 10 year old.   Answer Question

I Rose From the Ranks Interview

I Rose From the Ranks

I applied in-person and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Government Service Insurance System.

Interview Details – Vacant positions are posted in the website. Submitted applications forms are referred to the "would be" supervisor as part of selection and screening process. Selected applicants are given written examinations. For those who passed the exams, a short list will be prepared for management. The next step will be the panel interview of applicants who made it in the short list.

Interview Question – What solution/s will be provided by the applicant for an actual problem currently being experienced by the office (i.e.; operations problem or IT enhancement)   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No I did not get an offer because I rose from the ranks and we have a salary schedule and compensation package to follow. However, for senior management positions that are offered to outsiders, they are normally offered a salary that would follow our salary schedule but would start in a different salary step or range.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Government Service Insurance System? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Government Service Insurance System interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Government Service Insurance System employees and interview candidates.