Gowlings Lafleur Henderson

Gowlings Lafleur Henderson Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gowlings Lafleur Henderson

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Gowlings Lafleur Henderson in August 2012.

The interview and hiring process was very seamless and efficient. I had two interviews, spanned over 3 weeks and received an offer shortly after my second interview. The interviews were mostly work history questions, with a few behavioral questions. My first interview was with HR and the hiring manager, and my second interview was with the hiring manager and CMO of the company.

Interview Questions
    They were very open to negotiations on the contract, and the process of finalization was very fast.

Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gowlings Lafleur Henderson in May 2010.

very professional communications. no questions about work experience. more of an interview to get to know the candidate.

Interview Questions