Grace Care Center

Very Easy Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Registered Nurse
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Grace Care Center in January 2012.

Interview Details – You can apply on the website by submitting your resume. The application process online is very quick and easy. If they are interested, you will be called for an interview. Once you arrive for the interview, you will be asked to complete a paper application. From there, you will meet with the unit manager and Director of Nursing for an interview. (At the time I was hired, there was no DON so I was interviewed by the unit manager.)

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions. When I was interviewed, the unit manager read from a list of questions. I believe the company decides what questions are asked of applicants during the interview process. This was the least intimidating interview I have ever experienced.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was really no negotiation. I was in a difficult situation where I really needed a job and actually the nurse manager who is now the DON really went out on a limb, gave me a chance and hired me.

Worked for Grace Care Center? Contribute to the Community!