Graco Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2014
Updated Nov 25, 2014

3.3

Manager- Sales Development Interview

Interview went well, hiring process very organized, I terviewed by several people , hr reps are somewhat rude but overall it was a very positive experience for me and I would recommend others to apply there, online hiring is the most efficient way to apply.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Graco.

Be prepared. Bring your portfolio if you have them

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk River, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Elk River, MN

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Graco in June 2012.

Did a panel interview for a short term contract, 12 people. It was really stupid for a less than six month contract. I spent 4 hours at a time previous with the contract house interviewer. The whole process was stupid and a waste of time since I didn't get the contract job.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me about a FMEA analysis, I had worked on. I stumbled on what the answer, on the drive home I remembered what I wanted to describe. Didn't get the job. They are looking for the perfect engineer fit, they are too stupid to realize that person doesn't exist.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Graco in June 2011.

It was hard to get connected with teh HR department. The interview kept getting post-poned

Staff Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Graco in November 2009.

just a regular interview.