Gradient Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 24, 2014
1 interview

Candidate Interview Review

Environmental Chemist Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Gradient.

I inquired about an environmental chemist position through their continuous recruiting posting on their website. Received an email a week or two later about scheduling a phone interview with two Principals. A week or so following the phone interview, I was asked to come in for an informational interview. Prior to the date of the interview I was given an assignment of summarizing a scientific paper written by a Principal. The interview comprised of ~9 rapid, 30-minute interviews with Principals and Senior Associates, as well as lunch. The process was largely painless and did not have too many difficult questions. I am guessing that if I was more competitive I would have had a follow-up, more rigorous interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why would I want to work for Gradient as opposed to the many other environmental consulting firms out there?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gradient

Worked for Gradient? Contribute to the Community!