Graduate Fasttrack

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Executive Interview

Sales Executive
London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack in October 2012.

Interview Details – Graduate Fasttrack ran an assessment centre, this culminated in numerous group exercises and finished with an interview with 2 of their consultants. The tasks are all very light hearted but both intellectually and commercially challenging.

Interview Question – Give me an interesting fact about anything other than yourslef   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Graduate Fasttrack helped me secure a great salary

Recruitment Sales Interview

Recruitment Sales
London, England (UK)

The process took a day - interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack in October 2011.

Interview Details – I went through screening phone call and attend an assessment day, and was told they liked me and would contact me ASAP because I needed a work visa. They never called and I emailed them tons of times and they never got back to me. It was lip service only. If you are a UK citizen or EU citizen, then great I am sure you can help. But if you are on a student VISA then don't let them waist your time, cause they will tell you that they like you, will try and help, and then they will dump you as fast as you applied.

Interview Question – They had you do group work. One question was if you are going to the moon and you have a list of things to bring. Rank them from most important to least important. You have 5 minutes to finish it and for every item in the wrong order you get so much time added to your score. The group with the lowest time wins.   View Answer

Worked for Graduate Fasttrack? Contribute to the Community!