Graduate Fasttrack Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graduate Fasttrack

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in October 2012.

Interview

Graduate Fasttrack ran an assessment centre, this culminated in numerous group exercises and finished with an interview with 2 of their consultants. The tasks are all very light hearted but both intellectually and commercially challenging.

Interview Questions

• Give me an interesting fact about anything other than yourslef   1 Answer

Negotiation

Graduate Fasttrack helped me secure a great salary

Recruitment Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in October 2011.

Interview

I went through screening phone call and attend an assessment day, and was told they liked me and would contact me ASAP because I needed a work visa. They never called and I emailed them tons of times and they never got back to me. It was lip service only. If you are a UK citizen or EU citizen, then great I am sure you can help. But if you are on a student VISA then don't let them waist your time, cause they will tell you that they like you, will try and help, and then they will dump you as fast as you applied.

Interview Questions

• They had you do group work. One question was if you are going to the moon and you have a list of things to bring. Rank them from most important to least important. You have 5 minutes to finish it and for every item in the wrong order you get so much time added to your score. The group with the lowest time wins.   1 Answer