Graduate Management Admission Council Interview Questions & Reviews

Candidate Interview Review

Social Media Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Reston, VA
    Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Graduate Management Admission Council in October 2010.

HR screened the applicants, handled the phone screening, and participated in the first interview with the hiring manager. Interviews were clearly "by the book"--carefully scripted--and took several hours...but I didn't feel as though the script really pulled forth a solid sense of my skills and abilities. When the hiring manager would venture away from the script, the HR person was there to pull him back to his lines. Questions about previous experience resulted in conflicting feedback. Follow-up was not prompt.

I chose to withdraw my candidacy and pursue other opportunities.

Interview Questions
    • Describe your greatest success/failure, how you leaned from it, etc.   Answer Question
    • What is your preferred work.management style? (E.g., how are you at managing up?)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graduate Management Admission Council

Worked for Graduate Management Admission Council? Contribute to the Community!