Gradus

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

Interviewed at Gradus

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews and 1 final interview with the owner, Gustavo.

Interview Question – Estimate how much is a hot dog cart is worth.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gradus in November 2013.

Interview Details – Test + 4 interviews with managers + 1 interview with partner

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Gradus in May 2012.

Interview Details – I found they very objective and practical. They called me to set a day for the interview, and there was no good dates for me, so they called me a month later in order to try again the scheduling.

The interview was 6:00pm and i arrived at 5:20 ..then the first round took place at 5:30. They didn't mind to interview me before the planned. However the office is kind of small and none of impressive, but it is in a really good location and the treatment i received was also pretty good, nothing to complain about that.

I had two 1:1 interviews, ~1 hour duration. Each one with a case question and the first one there was a quick brain teaser.

Interview Questions

• [Brain teaser] If i have a 8x8 rubik's cube and take it inside a paint can. After that i 'broke' it [in little cubes 1x1]. How many cubes will have paint on it..   View Answer
  • How long they took to remove all the remainders of the WTC after the towers fall apart.   View Answer
  • Google has now a value of about 200bi USD. I received my bonus and im thinking buy shares of Google. Is that too expensive, too cheap.. Is that a good idea or not.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Gradus in May 2009.

Interview Details – Two interviews were held on the same day. One was with a manager and the other one with a partner of the company. The interview was a business case, that wasn't that difficult, but you have to be familiar with numbers. The interviewers were friendly and helped me through the cases.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Gradus? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Gradus interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Gradus employees and interview candidates.