Gradus

Relevance Date Difficulty

Associate Consultant Interview

Associate Consultant

Interviewed at Gradus

Interview Details – 2 rounds of interviews and 1 final interview with the owner, Gustavo.

Interview Question – Estimate how much is a hot dog cart is worth.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Gradus in November 2013.

Interview Details – Test + 4 interviews with managers + 1 interview with partner

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Gradus in May 2012.

Interview Details – I found they very objective and practical. They called me to set a day for the interview, and there was no good dates for me, so they called me a month later in order to try again the scheduling.

The interview was 6:00pm and i arrived at 5:20 ..then the first round took place at 5:30. They didn't mind to interview me before the planned. However the office is kind of small and none of impressive, but it is in a really good location and the treatment i received was also pretty good, nothing to complain about that.

I had two 1:1 interviews, ~1 hour duration. Each one with a case question and the first one there was a quick brain teaser.

Interview Questions

• [Brain teaser] If i have a 8x8 rubik's cube and take it inside a paint can. After that i 'broke' it [in little cubes 1x1]. How many cubes will have paint on it..   View Answer
  • How long they took to remove all the remainders of the WTC after the towers fall apart.   View Answer
  • Google has now a value of about 200bi USD. I received my bonus and im thinking buy shares of Google. Is that too expensive, too cheap.. Is that a good idea or not.   View Answer

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Gradus in May 2009.

Interview Details – Two interviews were held on the same day. One was with a manager and the other one with a partner of the company. The interview was a business case, that wasn't that difficult, but you have to be familiar with numbers. The interviewers were friendly and helped me through the cases.

Interview Questions

Worked for Gradus? Contribute to the Community!