Grady Health System

Updated Dec 2, 2014
Updated Dec 2, 2014

2.7

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Grady Health System.

3months process. Clinical and Pharmacology Exam. Orientation Class before Unit Orientation, Grady has excessive turn over ratio. Grady also have significant number of employees that's been employed over 20 years

Interview Questions
    • Make sure understand Electronic Medical Records   View Answer

Guess Service Associate Interview

Tell me something about yourself. Why would you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in 5 years. You will also meet with a panel of people. What does customer service mean to you and are you good a building relationships with your customers and if so, how do you go about doing that

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time you work in a team to reach a goal   View Answer

Customer Service Interview

Very positive experience. The recruiter, unit director, and the unit were welcoming and kind. The whole process took about a month once the initial interview was scheduled. I look forward to a great career.

Cardiac Sonographer PRN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Grady Health System in November 2014.

Applied online and it was the most complicated application program I have ever experienced. I would recommend the HR department to upgrade that system and ease the application process. You are not able to manually type in more than 75% of the information; it is required to use 'school codes', 'license codes', and other vague numbers rather than manually enter your qualifications.

Interview Questions

I had an offer closer to home.

Applications Coordinator Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Grady Health System.

There was a panel of people for the first round of interviews. At the end it was not made clear who will be my contact person or what the next steps are. The salary was not discussed at all. After asking for a status update I was told they will keep me posted but no one followed up. One day a recruiter calls me and offers a job but the it was already 1 month since the interview. And he was VERY rude and did not give any clear answer on when he needs the answer by. He also did not answer the questions I had about the position. After few days I contact him for an update and he says they decided to go with someone else. They are horrible with communication.

Interview Questions
    • Many situation based questions that sounded repetitive.   Answer Question

It was the horrible experience overall. No clear communication.

Licensed Mental Health Clinician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Grady Health System.

The process from application to interview took 2 weeks, and they gave me their answer within another 2 weeks. The interview lasted 45-50 minutes, and was with a panel of current employees from the team I would be working with. Questions ranged from previous work experience to patient scenarios where it seemed like they were looking for my reaction, and going for shock value, though I know the scenarios were all based on actual happenings. The panel's questions were well rounded and probed at my exposure to various groups of people, my clinical abilities, creativity, comfort on a multi-disciplinary team and my self-care. Several questions touched on situations where I had to use quick judgment, fell short of reaching my goals or handled a difficult interpersonal interaction. They were looking for self-awaremess, willingness to ask for help, and ability to work on a team.They gave me an opportunity to ask questions at the end, which I was expecting so I had made mental notes of things I wanted to know more about. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate and a compromise was reached. I think all offers are negotiable within reason, and the hiring manager is aware of this - it's not personal, just business.

Phlebotomist Interview

I applied online. The process took a year or moreinterviewed at Grady Health System.

Went for interview with lab director and she was on the phone the whole time

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Grady Health System.

Great process, was a little slow.

Interview Questions
    • How can you impact the patient being in administration   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Grady Health System.

Long Interview/Hiring process. As a Department Manager I was interviewed by Director and AVP.

It was smoot

Junior Applications Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grady Health System.

online application, face to face interview.