Grady Health System

14 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Coordinator Interview

Applications Coordinator

I applied online and interviewed at Grady Health System.

Interview Details – There was a panel of people for the first round of interviews. At the end it was not made clear who will be my contact person or what the next steps are. The salary was not discussed at all. After asking for a status update I was told they will keep me posted but no one followed up. One day a recruiter calls me and offers a job but the it was already 1 month since the interview. And he was VERY rude and did not give any clear answer on when he needs the answer by. He also did not answer the questions I had about the position. After few days I contact him for an update and he says they decided to go with someone else. They are horrible with communication.

Interview Question – Many situation based questions that sounded repetitive.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – It was the horrible experience overall. No clear communication.

Licensed Mental Health Clinician Interview

Licensed Mental Health Clinician
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Grady Health System.

Interview Details – The process from application to interview took 2 weeks, and they gave me their answer within another 2 weeks. The interview lasted 45-50 minutes, and was with a panel of current employees from the team I would be working with. Questions ranged from previous work experience to patient scenarios where it seemed like they were looking for my reaction, and going for shock value, though I know the scenarios were all based on actual happenings. The panel's questions were well rounded and probed at my exposure to various groups of people, my clinical abilities, creativity, comfort on a multi-disciplinary team and my self-care. Several questions touched on situations where I had to use quick judgment, fell short of reaching my goals or handled a difficult interpersonal interaction. They were looking for self-awaremess, willingness to ask for help, and ability to work on a team.They gave me an opportunity to ask questions at the end, which I was expecting so I had made mental notes of things I wanted to know more about. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Interview Question – I was asked what my 5 year plan was, which is illegal.   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate and a compromise was reached. I think all offers are negotiable within reason, and the hiring manager is aware of this - it's not personal, just business.

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Grady Health System in August 2011.

Interview Details – Two interview process , After the interview then you are called back to take a series of test and module guestion not moving on to final interviewing process continue when the job is then offered to you, Then you taken on a tour and shown were you will be working at.

Interview Question – Why do you do what you do?   View Answer

RN Interview

RN
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Grady Health System in April 2010.

Interview Details – The RN running the unit was professional. However we rarely ever saw her come to the floor to make rounds. Paperwork kept her super busy.

Interview Question – There were no difficult or unexpected questions presented.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No... set rate or leave the job offer on the table.

Very Easy Interview

Phlebotomist Interview

Phlebotomist

I applied online and the process took a year or more - interviewed at Grady Health System.

Interview Details – Went for interview with lab director and she was on the phone the whole time

Administrator Interview

Administrator
Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Grady Health System.

Interview Details – Great process, was a little slow.

Interview Question – How can you impact the patient being in administration   Answer Question

Central Processing Interview

Central Processing

I applied online - interviewed at Grady Health System in October 2012.

Interview Details – Very detailed, you will meet with several people from H.R. be prepared to tell them something about their company as well as been able to talk about an adverse quality about yourself.

Interview Question – What are some of your weaknesses, and how you would over come them.   Answer Question

Department Manager Interview

Department Manager

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Grady Health System.

Interview Details – Long Interview/Hiring process. As a Department Manager I was interviewed by Director and AVP.

Interview Question – None. Questions were related to the position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was smoot

Junior Applications Coordinator Interview

Junior Applications Coordinator

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grady Health System.

Interview Details – online application, face to face interview.

Interview Question – What will you do on you first day on the job?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Grady Health System in April 2012.

Interview Details – The phone interview went well and then the first face to face interview went very well aand I had been given the position as a contractor. I got a call a week later for another interview and I thought the panel interview went well too but they made an offer to someone else

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation   View Answer
  • How did you handle working with several people?   View Answer

Worked for Grady Health System? Contribute to the Community!