Grady Memorial Hospital

Relevance Date Difficulty

CNA Interview

CNA

Interviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital

Interview Details – Quick and fast. I interviewed with the unit director, two CNAs and a charge nurse. The questions where straight forward. The interview was fast and I had a great time.

Very Easy Interview

RN Staff Nurse Interview

RN Staff Nurse
Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital.

Interview Details – Hiring in pass was faster and easier they called you in and you sometimes started that day to work in the Busy ER mostly or any one of the ICU that were soo short staffed.

Interview Question – Nothing was too difficult I found at Grady it was a great learning experience for me and all RN's   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Volunteer Interview

Volunteer
Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital in July 2013.

Interview Details – submit immunization records, online application, 2 state ID, go through a lecture and a test

Interview Question – very lengthy application process, staff not very friendly   Answer Question

Senior Licensed Mental Health Clinician II Interview

Senior Licensed Mental Health Clinician II

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was pretty basic. They really just wanted to know if you were breathing and if you had a clinical licensed that was needed for the job.

Negotiation Details – The initial offer was lousy and I argued for my credentials and experience. They came back with an offer that was considerably better

Worked for Grady Memorial Hospital? Contribute to the Community!