Grady Memorial Hospital

Grady Memorial Hospital Interview Questions

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grady Memorial Hospital

CNA Interview

Quick and fast. I interviewed with the unit director, two CNAs and a charge nurse. The questions where straight forward. The interview was fast and I had a great time.

RN Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital.

Hiring in pass was faster and easier they called you in and you sometimes started that day to work in the Busy ER mostly or any one of the ICU that were soo short staffed.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was too difficult I found at Grady it was a great learning experience for me and all RN's   Answer Question

Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital in July 2013.

submit immunization records, online application, 2 state ID, go through a lecture and a test

Interview Questions
    • very lengthy application process, staff not very friendly   Answer Question

Senior Licensed Mental Health Clinician II Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Grady Memorial Hospital in May 2010.

It was pretty basic. They really just wanted to know if you were breathing and if you had a clinical licensed that was needed for the job.

The initial offer was lousy and I argued for my credentials and experience. They came back with an offer that was considerably better