Graebel

9 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Interview

Interviewed at Graebel

Interview Details – profile test given - be honest.

Interview Question – What would you do in an uncomfortable situation, like a poorly planned meeting or such   View Answer

Negotiation Details – quite easy.

Auditing Clerk Interview

Aurora, CO

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Graebel.

Interview Details – This took a month and a half. Talked to a recruiter. Had an interview a week later. A few weeks later I took a couple of tests online. A couple weeks after that I had another interview.

Interview Question – No truly difficult questions. Unexpected was, "If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be?"   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

International Assignment Consultant Interview

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Graebel.

Interview Details – Long, protracted, bounced around between potential managers. I needed the job so I overlooked this as much as possible. If I had been able to choose a different employer, I definitely would have because the interview process mirrored the chaos within this company, and I could see it coming. In the end, I was given a last-minute change of manager and location.

Interview Question – How will you manage your caseload?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Fast.

Sales Interview

Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Graebel in June 2012.

Interview Details – I interviewed with four different people. They gave me a good overview of what the job I was interviewing for consisted of. Everyone was first class and professional. They took the interview process very seriously, as did I. There was also an online personality test.

Interview Question – How can we count on you?   Answer Question

Home Sale Consultant Interview

Aurora, CO

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Graebel in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was first given a phone interview from someone in HR. From there, a face to face interview with three managers before being contacted again by HR with an offer of employment. None of the interviews felt difficult or challenging to me. There was some great questions exchanged. The thing that was interesting to me was that none of the three managers seemed to be on the same page. It was as if they each had their own agenda.

Negotiation Details – I did negotiate and made some progress above what was initially offered (but not a lot).

Relocation Specialist Interview

Kent, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Graebel in April 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by three women - two operations managers and a relocation specialist. I felt pretty comfortable during the interview despite there being more than one person. Unlike some other transportation companies I've been to, this was located in an office park, and the office was very nice, clean and almost elegant. It is very large, and upon going upstairs I noticed that most were in those quintessential cubicles. Everyone was dressed business casual, no jeans.

It was very important to the interviewers (as in all other interviews I've had) to emphasize the need for me to work many hours of overtime. They were not talking an hour or two here and there, they were really looking for someone to take on lots of overtime. That might be right up someone else's alley, but considering how stressful the logistics industry is, and combined with the extremely low wages they were offering($12/hr on their published ad but they would not discuss it in the interview), I was glad I was passed over.

That being said, I think that professional managers would have the courtesy of contacting those who were interviewed to let them know one way or the other whether they got the job. It really is common courtesy, and to see people rise to the ranks that they do without ever learning that is really baffling to me. I would have been happy with a blind copy mass e-mail saying that they have found the perfect candidate and unfortunately it was not (name here). Really, is that so hard?

Interview Question – "Would you be willing to work overtime? It gets very busy during the summer and sometimes we are here until 8, 9, 10 at night. On a regular basis."   View Answer

Finance Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Graebel.

Interview Details – Varies from manager to manager, not really structured, usually starts with the HR call setting up an interview with the hiring manager and another senior
Then an excel test

Relocation Associate Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Graebel.

Interview Details – One interview (normally have two), turn around very quick.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses.   Answer Question

Residential Salesperson Interview

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Graebel in September 2008.

Interview Details – I was already an employee so I an interview with my GM and the head of residential sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Fair

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Graebel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Graebel interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Graebel employees and interview candidates.