Graebel

Updated Jan 31, 2015
Updated Jan 31, 2015

2.7

Relocation Associate Interview

made it through two interviews but never recieved any feedback or denial. no follow up call or email . i have never been through two interviews and not been offered the job. I never recieved a denial letter or any correspondence. I sent an email to hr and never recieved a response.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever disagreed with your boss and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Graebel.

Average - not difficult - pleasant experience
    Phone Interview quick and painless
    1 on 1 was long - took that as a good sign
    Group - was very informative - got a better understanding of the culture

Fair

Sales Interview

profile test given - be honest.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do in an uncomfortable situation, like a poorly planned meeting or such   View Answer
    quite easy.

Auditing Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Graebel.

This took a month and a half. Talked to a recruiter. Had an interview a week later. A few weeks later I took a couple of tests online. A couple weeks after that I had another interview.

Interview Questions
    • No truly difficult questions. Unexpected was, "If you could be anywhere in the world right now where would you be?"   Answer Question
    I did not negotiate.

International Assignment Consultant Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Graebel.

Long, protracted, bounced around between potential managers. I needed the job so I overlooked this as much as possible. If I had been able to choose a different employer, I definitely would have because the interview process mirrored the chaos within this company, and I could see it coming. In the end, I was given a last-minute change of manager and location.

Fast.

Relocation Associate Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Graebel in February 2013.

Interviewed twice: Firstly, on their Kent, WA campus and over lunch near a job site. Like another candidate's experience, I found the process to be extremely drawn-out and unprofessional. Inquiries were never answered. Finally, I was only told they filled the position internally after I asked my contact (the employee who had referred me) what was going on.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing really difficult intellectually. Rather, they seemed to be gauging whether I would be a good fit for the "family" (their word).   Answer Question

Global Household Goods Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online – interviewed at Graebel in July 2012.

Had 2 skype interviews with managers of two different teams and then had an in-person interview. The interview was very standard but it would have been nice to meet more than 2 people before having an offer. HR people seemed slow and incompetent. Had to take a math test ahead of time and they had you take the "color" personality test in the interview.

Interview Questions
    • They asked about a situation where you have received good customer service and a situation where you have received bad customer service.   Answer Question
    They were offended and confused when I tried to negotiate.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Graebel in June 2012.

I interviewed with four different people. They gave me a good overview of what the job I was interviewing for consisted of. Everyone was first class and professional. They took the interview process very seriously, as did I. There was also an online personality test.

Credit Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wausau, WI

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Graebel in August 2011.

The interview process is difference between departments. Larger departments hold panel interviews while smaller departments have one on one. Depending on what department and position a person applies for some people can have more than one interview. The interview process is pretty standard.

Interview Questions
    • What do you feel you can contribute to our organization?   Answer Question

Home Sale Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Graebel in May 2011.

I was first given a phone interview from someone in HR. From there, a face to face interview with three managers before being contacted again by HR with an offer of employment. None of the interviews felt difficult or challenging to me. There was some great questions exchanged. The thing that was interesting to me was that none of the three managers seemed to be on the same page. It was as if they each had their own agenda.

I did negotiate and made some progress above what was initially offered (but not a lot).