GrafTech International

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Engineer Interview

Parma, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at GrafTech International in June 2010.

Interview Details – The initial phone screens went smoothly and I was quickly brought in for a face to face interview. It was an entire day interview. I started off by giving a 45-60 minute presentation on my current business. This was followed by sequential interviews always with 2 people and rarely asking the same question. It was a grueling but not annoying day.

Interview Question – What are your biggest weaknesses   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Offer was generous and included relocation and a signing bonus. No negotiation was necessary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for GrafTech International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at GrafTech International interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by GrafTech International employees and interview candidates.