Gragg Advertising

Updated Dec 4, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gragg Advertising

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Gragg Advertising.

I applied with an Employee referral and was called maybe 3 days after applying online. I got a general phone interview with HR within a day or 2. Had a group interview within a few days and then an offer quickly after that. Whole process took no more than 2 weeks. Interviewed with a group of 3, someone from HR, Department Director and who I would work directly. Atmosphere was relaxed and we interviewed in what they called the Living Room where they have comfy chairs around a little coffee table. Dress of interviewers and whole place is fairly casual.

Interview Questions
    • They hire a lot of recent grads so questions were pretty standard. The interview did feel more like a conversation and not too rigid and cold.   Answer Question
    was offered $32k and tried negotiating $35k (expecting them to come down in the middle) but they were not willing to negotiate.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Gragg Advertising.

Interview process was smooth. They asked relevant questions to my resume. Most people who are interviewing are straight out of college, so they except you to be new to the ad agency world. They used to do skills testing, but have stopped. They seem to hire a variety of different personalities as well.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I applied in-person – interviewed at Gragg Advertising in September 2013.

I had to fill out a basic email questionnaire that I had to submit before they asked me to come in for an interview. During the actual interview, the HR person was there and the Manager of the department that I was interviewing for. The interview was pretty short and fairly basic. They asked typical interview questions, nothing too out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.