Gragg Advertising Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Gragg Advertising.

Interview process was smooth. They asked relevant questions to my resume. Most people who are interviewing are straight out of college, so they except you to be new to the ad agency world. They used to do skills testing, but have stopped. They seem to hire a variety of different personalities as well.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

I interviewed in-person - interviewed at Gragg Advertising in September 2013.

I had to fill out a basic email questionnaire that I had to submit before they asked me to come in for an interview. During the actual interview, the HR person was there and the Manager of the department that I was interviewing for. The interview was pretty short and fairly basic. They asked typical interview questions, nothing too out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions
    There was no negotiation phase.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gragg Advertising

Worked for Gragg Advertising? Contribute to the Community!