Graham Partners

Relevance Date Difficulty

Financial Operations Analyst Interview

Financial Operations Analyst
Newtown Square, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Graham Partners in February 2012.

Interview Details – For Graham Partners, it was a 30 minute interview with a partner. He was very nice and made me feel comfortable discussing my interests in Graham Partners and my qualifications. I believe the firm is highly selective in the candidate selection process, so only the best survived to the next round.

Interview Question – What are your three negative and positive traits?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Analyst
Newtown Square, PA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Graham Partners in March 2012.

Interview Details – I has a phone interview which was pretty casual. I was asked to simply go through my resume to give them more information about myself. I was then invited to come for an onsite interview. It was supposed to be three one-on-one interviews, but two of the people weren't there that day so I was told we would have to reschedule. I e-mailed them back about rescheduling and was told that the position had been filled.

Interview Question – What are three negative traits things about yourself?   Answer Question

Worked for Graham Partners? Contribute to the Community!