Graham Partners Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graham Partners

Financial Operations Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newtown Square, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Graham Partners in February 2012.

For Graham Partners, it was a 30 minute interview with a partner. He was very nice and made me feel comfortable discussing my interests in Graham Partners and my qualifications. I believe the firm is highly selective in the candidate selection process, so only the best survived to the next round.

Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Newtown Square, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown Square, PA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Graham Partners in March 2012.

I has a phone interview which was pretty casual. I was asked to simply go through my resume to give them more information about myself. I was then invited to come for an onsite interview. It was supposed to be three one-on-one interviews, but two of the people weren't there that day so I was told we would have to reschedule. I e-mailed them back about rescheduling and was told that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

Worked for Graham Partners? Contribute to the Community!