Grail Research Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 12, 2015

3.5

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Grail Research.

Interview

Campus Recruitment
Online test via aspiring minds , 3 rounds of interview only guess estimates . After this one more round of guess estimate.
Number of LCD 32 inch TV sold in Delhi in 2014
Number of DSLR cameras sold in INdia in 2014

Interview Questions

• No questions were difficult . 70- 80 per cent female workers . The interviewers are stupid . Gave JD in a ppt and they had no idea what's in the ppt which they mailed .   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grail Research

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Grail Research.

Interview

Interview panel made the candidates feel very comfortable. Smooth process. Quick round . Analytics was tested to the core. Questions were direc . Interviewers were testing basics. Know your resume quite well.

Interview Questions

• How many flights take off from Delhi airport in a day?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

SImple process. After the shortlisting based on the test, 2 interviews were conducted that were based completely on the guesstimate questions. mainly the approach was considered by the interviewer irrespective of the the final answer.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Grail Research.

Interview

1. HR Interview
    Basic questions.
     Tell me about yourself. Strengths, Weaknesses, Marks , Why Grail Research.
    2. Case Study Round.
    Guesstimates. They won't be repeating the same scenario. Be prepared in advance. Have a clear approach and justify your approach with plausible assumptions. Make your approach as structured as possible. They might or might not give you feedback about your performance on the case study.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Grail Research (Noida (India)) in October 2014.

Interview

I had attended the interview process after the company visited my university for selection purpose. The interview consisted of 3 rounds, the last two involving guesstimates. Rest it was usual, the interviewers had asked about the background, education , et-cetera.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Grail Research (Noida (India)).

Interview

Selection processes: 4, namely, on-campus aptitude test, HR interview, manager's round, director's round

Aptitude test: Low Difficulty Level

HR interview: General, about you, be thorough with own CV; They can ask about whether you know about the (guesstimate) cases they give and how you have to approach them. It is a plus point if you know how and can give an example.

Manager's round: Moderate to High Difficulty; I was asked about my hobbies and a guesstimate question was asked to estimate the number of contributors on the site that I write for.

Director's round: Began with questions from my CV; Case to solve: guesstimate; the amount (in L) of orange juice in tetra-packs sold in Delhi-NCR in one year.

The whole process took over 3 months. The aptitude test was conducted in the campus in Dec. The final rounds took place in Feb-Mar with a gap of 3-4 weeks between the last two rounds. So, the candidates can lose out on a lot of good opportunities if they just keep on waiting for this one company.

Interview Questions

• The amount (in L) of orange juice in tetra-packs sold in Delhi-NCR in one year.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Grail Research (Noida (India)).

Interview

Written round, Hr Round, followed by interviews with Project Manager, Director and an HR again

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Interview

aptitude followed by three rounds of guesstimation interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Grail Research (Noida (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Good but long. The cases were given and then the managers were gone for 2 or more hours. Although the case time given was 30 mins. Like the general interviews, initially the questions were ice breakers. About resume, past work experience, education, and family. Finally they gave the case study (guess estimate) and then were gone. I had to complete it in 30-45 mins and wait for them to return.

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Grail Research (Noida (India)).

Interview

hr round all standarized question and one case study to calculate the revenue