Grail Research

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Grail Research in September 2013.

Interview Details – Eligibility - fresh graduate without experience. B-Tech any branch.
Process consist of telephonic round, written test, and 1- 2 round of guess estimate interview.
In interview approach matters more than final result but assumptions should be reasonable.

Required Skills
Strong analytical aptitude – problem solving, quantitative
Strong verbal and oral communication skills
Team player and excellent interpersonal skills
Logical and creative thinker with enthusiasm and a desire to get involved at Grail Research

Interview Question – Ques asked in interview.
Estimate the sales of chetan bhagat's new novel to be launched in 2013 in delhi.
means you have to tell them how many people will buy copies of his new novel in 2013 in delhi.
  View Answer

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Grail Research in September 2013.

Interview Details – There was aptitude test. normal maths questions, English- a bit difficult and one subjective essay-"Childhood competition-good or bad?", "corruption in overregulated society is inevitable????"
Another round 1:1 -Case study- Estimate total tea consumption in Kg in India,1 spoon=5gm
One more case study round 1:1-Swimming pools in India
One more case study round 1:1-Estimate the sales of a souvenir hawker in the most crowded market in your city in the month of november.

Interview Question – Number of Swimming pools in India   View Answer

Reason for Declining – They are more concerned about the factors you consider than the figures you come out with.

Be logical at every step.Dont make wild guesses.

Chandigarh (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Grail Research in August 2013.

Interview Details – It was written followed up by interview... In written it was aptitude but difficult(CAT level)..
English was tough and reasoning was also very tough...Interview consisted of case studies..
So go for good books and not merely for r.s aggarwal...

Interview Question – i found English very difficult....nouns and vocab was too tough   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied online and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Grail Research in August 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted via mail and asked to mail my resume to them. After that they called me and told me about the further selection process. Then there was this aptitude test majorly DI, reasoning, vocal and one essay type question. I cleared the aptitude test and then was called for the HR round. It was pretty simple. The 3rd round was a case based interview.

Interview Question – What is the market size of volini in Rajasthan?   Answer Question

Business Analyst

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Grail Research in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview was a formality when it was already decided not to take any candidate and made the applicants stay till very late till all were tired.

Interview Questions

Worked for Grail Research? Contribute to the Community!