Grand Canyon University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Finance Manager Interview

Finance Manager
Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Grand Canyon University in March 2012.

Interview Details – The HR representative conducted the initial interview she seemed very pleasant but unsure of herself. It was very brief and only lasted about 10 minutes. The next round was to interview with the Director, he was an older man who kept interrupting me. The next gal that walked in for the interview was wearing a short skirt and had her chest exposed then two weeks later I found out she got the job, silly me for dressing professionally.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Grand Canyon University

Worked for Grand Canyon University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grand Canyon University Finance Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Grand Canyon University employees and interview candidates.