Grand Canyon University

Relevance Date Difficulty

Student Life Interview

Student Life
Phoenix, AZ

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grand Canyon University in July 2009.

Interview Details – I was called for a phone interview and then invited to fly in for a face-to-face. When I arrived I met with multiple people thorughout the school & was offered the job at the end of the day.

Interview Question – If we were to highlight your resume on the megatrons what would they say about you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – You are asked to provide a salary range on your application and the offer is granted based upon that range and what is budgeted for the position. Don't cheat youself because most departments pay well.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Grand Canyon University

Worked for Grand Canyon University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grand Canyon University Student Life interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Grand Canyon University employees and interview candidates.