Grand Lux Cafe

Grand Lux Cafe Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grand Lux Cafe

Line Cook Interview

A few questions and then got hired on the spot.

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

interviewed at Grand Lux Cafe in November 2013.

It was a pretty good experience, but you need to go prepared. They made me wait a little but that was okay since it gave me time to prepare a little more. Overall it was a pretty good experience I'd say. The place seems very fancy and a great place to work in, also the people there seem pretty nice to all their guests.

Interview Questions
    • When they asked me to describe a time I had to take care of an unhappy customer.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Grand Lux Cafe.

First I was called to set up an interview with one of the managers and I ended up meeting with him to days later , he asked me basic questions and went over my résumé . Then I was asked to come in the next day to meet with the general manager . He also asked me basic interview questions - why do you want to work here, what Do you think about the company , what would you do with an irritated and rude guest, etc. It was all really easy , just smile A LOT and don't skimp on the eye contact !

None negotiable

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Grand Lux Cafe in February 2012.

Online application, went in person to introduce to hiring manager, got a call a few days later for an interview with two of the managers. After my interview, a few days later got another call saying they would run a background check. and then a week's training and worked later that week.

Interview Questions

Ended up moving, location wasn't convenient anymore.