Grand Sierra Resort and Casino

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accounts Payable Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino in February 2014.

The environment was down and depressing. The interviewer obviously did not enjoy her job.

Interview Questions

Bus Person Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino in September 2011.

The hiring process consisted of both computer assessments and individual interviews. There was a complete background check and a drug test.

Interview Questions
    • During part of the interview process they handed me a pen and asked me to sell it to one of the hiring question.   View Answer
    I had several years experience as a bartender and made sure I'd have an opportunity to be promoted based on my work ethic. Be prepared to stand out and shine because there are thousands of applicants for one or two jobs.