Grand Sierra Resort and Casino

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Payable Interview

Accounts Payable
Reno, NV

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino in February 2014.

Interview Details – The environment was down and depressing. The interviewer obviously did not enjoy her job.

Interview Question – What are you poor at?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Bus Person Interview

Bus Person
Reno, NV

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino in September 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring process consisted of both computer assessments and individual interviews. There was a complete background check and a drug test.

Interview Question – During part of the interview process they handed me a pen and asked me to sell it to one of the hiring question.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I had several years experience as a bartender and made sure I'd have an opportunity to be promoted based on my work ethic. Be prepared to stand out and shine because there are thousands of applicants for one or two jobs.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Grand Sierra Resort and Casino? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grand Sierra Resort and Casino interview questions and advice in Reno, NV. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Grand Sierra Resort and Casino employees and interview candidates.