Grand Strand Regional Medical Center

1.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied online – interviewed at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in January 2013.

I drove 800 miles as I was relocating. I was interviewed by the assistant manager. The manager did not even take one second to meet with me. I was led to her door when she was on the phone. She didn't even acknowledge my presence other than to wave me and the assistant manager away.
    After several calls to HR regarding me experience and salary, I moved but once I got to HR for required paper work I was handed a new and much lower salary with little explanation. During general orientation I was told by 3 other nurses that they had the same experience.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated my salary but once I moved 800 miles, the salary changed without a reason.

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center.

Main questions are regarding ability to be on your feet for long hours, work varying shifts, work holidays. Ability to deal with difficult situations and patients.

CNA Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in September 2012.

I applied on line and got a call back for an interview in two weeks. I basically was offered the job. There was not a whole lot of questions asked. The interviewer just basically looked at my application and resume and offered me the job. After that I had to wait about 3 weeks so that they could verify all of the information on my application and complete a health screen, and drug screen before I could start

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Grand Strand Regional Medical Center in March 2008.

One face to face interview. It was 10 years ago but basicaly if you had a pulse you got the job. Walked around the department.

10 thousand dollar sign-on bonus and re-location expenses