Grand Street Settlement Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grand Street Settlement

Activity Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Street Settlement (New York, NY).

Interview

Standard. Interview, follow up interview, hire. The interviewer admired my work with previous educational institutions, and strongly hinted at the chance for advancement was linked to my outside UNPAID activities for the center. The activities, beautifully completed, were not rewarded and have not been continued since the end of my contract. Misleading and deceptive.

Interview Questions

• Not really. Just make sure to use "educational" terms in your answers. ex: "participant" "challenged communities" etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Offer a specialized trade and flout relevant work history to land a higher paying position from the start. Potential for promotion once hired is nearly impossible.

Clubhouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grand Street Settlement (New York, NY) in November 2010.

Interview

It was unprofessional, the interviewers spent a majority of the interview on their phones.

Interview Questions

• Where does this company fit into your future?   1 Answer
    • Do you know how to design websites?   1 Answer