Grand & Toy Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 9, 2014
4 interviews

2.7

Sales Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Grand & Toy in January 2010.

Overall was a decent experience. Asked reasonable questions and gave accurate earning potential. Did not ask any out of bounds questions although there were some very challenging ones that made you think before you answered.

Interview Questions
    • How would you win back an account that was on the verge of leaving.   Answer Question
    It was open and fair.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I interviewed in-person. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Grand & Toy in April 2011.

I received a call from an associate,the assistant manager, who help me schedule an interview. The interview was a lengthy session where I sat and listened to the manager talk about the store and company. I was fairly quiet the whole time. The manager was very friendly and talkative so I didn't feel the need to intervene at all.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Calgary, AB (Canada)
    Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grand & Toy.

Had two telephone screening interviews prior to a face-to-face. Went through the interview with a really nice guy, and then was presented with a stack of papers to fill out. They make you fill out an application as well as a criminal records check AND a credit check. I asked about the credit check because I've been through bankruptcy. The guy said not to worry; it was to check for any fraudulent behaviour (isn't that what the criminal records check is for?). I did not get the job.

Accounting Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Grand & Toy in June 2008.

Very organized and pleasant. 1-2 meetings and some communication via email.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time you did not get along with a co-worker   Answer Question
    • Tell me a time you had to solve an issue or problem with a customer   Answer Question
    Fair.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grand & Toy

Worked for Grand & Toy? Contribute to the Community!