Grand & Toy

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Warehouse Worker Interview

Calgary, AB (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grand & Toy.

Interview Details – Had two telephone screening interviews prior to a face-to-face. Went through the interview with a really nice guy, and then was presented with a stack of papers to fill out. They make you fill out an application as well as a criminal records check AND a credit check. I asked about the credit check because I've been through bankruptcy. The guy said not to worry; it was to check for any fraudulent behaviour (isn't that what the criminal records check is for?). I did not get the job.

Interview Question – The credit check was unexpected.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Accounting Interview

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Grand & Toy in June 2008.

Interview Details – Very organized and pleasant. 1-2 meetings and some communication via email.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Fair.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Grand & Toy? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grand & Toy interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Grand & Toy employees and interview candidates.