Granite City

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Minneapolis, MN

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Granite City in February 2010.

Interview Details – I sat down with a manager and talked for about 10 minutes. he said i didnt need to do the next interview and that I was hired.

Interview Question – What experience do you have?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Server

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Granite City in November 2011.

Interview Details – Applications are handled entirely online, including basic information, resume submission, and a medium-length personality test to determine if I was a good fit for the position. The online portion of the application process took approximately thirty to forty-five minutes. About a week later I was invited to a 1:1 interview with the store manager, during which a few basic questions were asked, mostly relating to work experience and desire to work at that restaurant in particular. I was offered a job on the spot.

Interview Question – What would make you an excellent Server?   Answer Question

Server

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Granite City in March 2010.

Interview Details – I spoke with the manager while i was fulling out the application and then she said i was hired. it was a very easy interview and it included a personality test.

Interview Question – How would u resolve a mis-ring food item?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Granite City? Contribute to the Community!