Granite City Server Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Granite City

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Granite City (Maple Grove, MN) in February 2012.

Interview

Comfortable atmosphere, did not wait long for management to start interview process. General questions about experience. Questions about availability and knowledge of company. It was about 10 minutes long, extensive in house training of menu and beer. Prepares you for success.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Granite City

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Granite City (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2010.

Interview

I sat down with a manager and talked for about 10 minutes. he said i didnt need to do the next interview and that I was hired.

Server Interview

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Granite City in November 2011.

Interview

Applications are handled entirely online, including basic information, resume submission, and a medium-length personality test to determine if I was a good fit for the position. The online portion of the application process took approximately thirty to forty-five minutes. About a week later I was invited to a 1:1 interview with the store manager, during which a few basic questions were asked, mostly relating to work experience and desire to work at that restaurant in particular. I was offered a job on the spot.

Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Granite City in March 2010.

Interview

I spoke with the manager while i was fulling out the application and then she said i was hired. it was a very easy interview and it included a personality test.

Interview Questions

• How would u resolve a mis-ring food item?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none