Granite City Server Interview Questions & Reviews

1.3

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Minneapolis, MN
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at Granite City in February 2010.

I sat down with a manager and talked for about 10 minutes. he said i didnt need to do the next interview and that I was hired.

Other Interview Reviews for Granite City

Server Interview

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Granite City in November 2011.

Applications are handled entirely online, including basic information, resume submission, and a medium-length personality test to determine if I was a good fit for the position. The online portion of the application process took approximately thirty to forty-five minutes. About a week later I was invited to a 1:1 interview with the store manager, during which a few basic questions were asked, mostly relating to work experience and desire to work at that restaurant in particular. I was offered a job on the spot.

Server Interview

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Granite City in March 2010.

I spoke with the manager while i was fulling out the application and then she said i was hired. it was a very easy interview and it included a personality test.

Interview Questions
    • How would u resolve a mis-ring food item?   View Answer
    none

Interviews for Top Jobs at Granite City

Worked for Granite City? Contribute to the Community!