Granite Services

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Developer Interview

Applications Developer

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Granite Services.

Interview Details – Well planned hiring process. 3 levels of interview. Very good coordinating HR Managers. Very much impressed.

Very Easy Interview

Reactor Service Tech I Interview

Reactor Service Tech I
Wilmington, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Granite Services.

Interview Details – There was no hiring process. I sent my resume, They called the next day and sent me to california 3 days after that. 2 weeks of training. And they started me the next season. I never met the manager that hired me, everything was email or on the phone. Ive only met the manager after him once, and Im currently on my third manager.

Interview Question – There were no questions. I was hired immediately.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Non existant. They immediately offered me more money than I could have ever expected.

Logistics Interview

Logistics
Greenville, SC

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Granite Services in June 2012.

Interview Details – Applied on-line, received a call from corporate recruiter for a phone interview. I then was sent an interview questionnaire to complete and submit back to the recruiter. Next I received a call to come in for a interview. Met with two management team members. Interview was very informative and in a relaxed setting. I was called one week later with an offer.

Interview Question – Standard questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Yes. They have a set pay range but seem to have some flexibility. I negotiated with the recruiter up front about the pay range I was able to accept. The offer was fair within that range.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Subsea Equipment Engineer Interview

Subsea Equipment Engineer
Houston, TX

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Granite Services in January 2010.

Interview Details – I felt that the individuals knew less about the job then I did and I explained to them what the job was about.

Interview Question – How quickly do you feel you will be able to work on your own?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes!

Field Engineer Interview

Field Engineer

Interviewed at Granite Services

Interview Details – The interview was all around a good experience. The managers I spoke with were very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. Field Engineering can be a stressful career so they were sure to ask a lot about how you cope and work under stress.

Interview Question – What is your passion?   Answer Question

Regional Operations Lead Interview

Regional Operations Lead

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Granite Services in May 2012.

Interview Details – Extensive, by several top managers by CEO. With background check. Decision was then quick

Interview Question – What are your weaknes   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Good rather short. I actually did not negotiate hard enough

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Granite Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Granite Services interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Granite Services employees and interview candidates.