Granite Telecommunications Sales Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2015

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Granite Telecommunications.

Interview

I was referred to staffing agency. They send my resume to Granite. I got an interview with them within a week. I had to take a 20-30 minutes assessment test before the hiring manager could interview me for the position. However, I never got the chance to interview for the position. The hiring manager told me that my staffing agency applied for a position that was supposedly already filled and the position that they want me to interview with was for a different position which was lower level position that had nothing to do with the other position. I guess I didn't pass the assessment test and they didn't let me go through the interview. They should had let me know that I failed the test and they no longer are interested in my candidacy.

Other Interview Reviews for Granite Telecommunications

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Quincy, MA) in March 2013.

Interview

Recruiters were efficient, personable and seemed very trustworthy. Too bad what they were selling is false promises. The process was speedy and didn't require hoop jumping. Interviews were fine, not crazy challenging, people were decent to talk to. The represent the company well.

Interview Questions

• Do I have trouble sitting in a cubicle all day dialing the phone.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Like everything else it is like it or leave.

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Granite Telecommunications (Boston, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

They were nice and offered a place in which you could grow yourselff

Interview Questions

Unwilling to be flexible on hours