Graniterock Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graniterock

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Watsonville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Watsonville, CA

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Graniterock in September 2014.

Round robin style interview process. 8 people in the process. Had a prepared list of questions and each one went round the table asking one question. Some were just plain lame others were common sense so really it was a lame interview overall. Didn't explain position and truly what they were looking for. 30 minutes was hardly enough time for me to get an opportunity to ask any questions because they ran over by 15 minutes and had another candidate waiting. Like going to the doctor stacking up candidates with no overlap so yeah no I was asked if I had any questions but then oh sorry we went over thanks for coming in.

Interview Questions
    • Safety? Wasn't very forth coming on exactly what they were looking for in respect to this question   View Answer

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Graniterock in July 2011.

Although I enjoyed the introduction to the interview and the work culture of Graniterock, I found the interviewers to be quite rude and they certainly turned it into an interrogation, even though I tried to make it more of a conversation. For example, I got yelled at for jotting down notes from this dialogue - how nice! One other guy answered his phone during my response - how attentive! When I asked for contact information, I got none from two of the interviewers - how prepared! Moreover, when I inquired about their disaster plan, they brushed aside my answer - how informative! Least to say, I'm glad that I won't be working with Graniterock.

Interview Questions

Worked for Graniterock? Contribute to the Community!