Graniterock

1 candidate interview
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2+ months - interviewed at Graniterock in July 2011.

Interview Details – Although I enjoyed the introduction to the interview and the work culture of Graniterock, I found the interviewers to be quite rude and they certainly turned it into an interrogation, even though I tried to make it more of a conversation. For example, I got yelled at for jotting down notes from this dialogue - how nice! One other guy answered his phone during my response - how attentive! When I asked for contact information, I got none from two of the interviewers - how prepared! Moreover, when I inquired about their disaster plan, they brushed aside my answer - how informative! Least to say, I'm glad that I won't be working with Graniterock.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Worked for Graniterock? Contribute to the Community!