Grant Thornton Accountant Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Accountant Interview

HORRIBLE! I got an e-mail requesting a time for a phone interview. I replied an hour after i got the e-mail. NEVER heard back from him then found out the position was filled. At least have the courtesy to email me.

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2010.

The interviewer was very sweet and amiable. Though I was not given a second interview, I walked away with a positive feeling about the interviewer and the company.

Interview Questions

Accountant Interview

Initial screening phase began with HR representative that conducted a phone interview that took 20 minutes. After passing that phase was invited to interview in person with a senior manager and partner at the university campus. Interview was very informal and did not feel the pressure of a regular interview. After the interview, was contacted via telephone of offer. People at Grant Thornton are very friendly and have a a down-to-earth culture that is not too corporate.

Interview Questions
    • What did you do during a time in your life where everything went wrong? and how did you deal with the situation.   Answer Question