Grant Thornton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Accountant Interview

Accountant

Interviewed at Grant Thornton

Interview Details – HORRIBLE! I got an e-mail requesting a time for a phone interview. I replied an hour after i got the e-mail. NEVER heard back from him then found out the position was filled. At least have the courtesy to email me.

Accounting Interview

Accounting
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2010.

Interview Details – The interviewer was very sweet and amiable. Though I was not given a second interview, I walked away with a positive feeling about the interviewer and the company.

Interview Questions

Accountant Interview

Accountant

Interviewed at Grant Thornton

Interview Details – Initial screening phase began with HR representative that conducted a phone interview that took 20 minutes. After passing that phase was invited to interview in person with a senior manager and partner at the university campus. Interview was very informal and did not feel the pressure of a regular interview. After the interview, was contacted via telephone of offer. People at Grant Thornton are very friendly and have a a down-to-earth culture that is not too corporate.

Interview Question – What did you do during a time in your life where everything went wrong? and how did you deal with the situation.   Answer Question

Worked for Grant Thornton? Contribute to the Community!