Grant Thornton Audit Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

24 interviews

2.9

24 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Associate Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2011.

Typical first round interview. Talked about my resume, and asked two behavioral questions. Did not get a 2nd round, but email encouraged me to apply again. Interviewer was very nice and he seemed interested. However, I could not go to the pre-interview reception because I had class, which could have affected the decision.

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Audit Associate Interview

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2011.

Campus Interview with a senior manager. Very nice but serious about hiring the right person.

Audit Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton in September 2010.

The interview consisted mainly of behavioral questions. We went over my resumes with a short description of each activity and questions like "So what leadership role did you take in this position etc. Make sure you have at least two questions prepared for the interviewer since they leave at least 5 minutes for questions at the end.

Audit Associate Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton in April 2010.

Interview supposed to be with both partners, but unfortunately one of them was out of town, so I didn't get to meet him. The one who interviewed me was actually very pleasant, easy to talk to, didn't try to make it difficult. I wasn't nervous at all. In the end there was a short questionnaire. Couple of days after interview HR guy emailed me that I wasn't successful, but no explanation as to why. Interview was OK, but outcome not so OK ;o))

Interview Questions
    • Most difficult was when they ask you what you want to know about them.   Answer Question