Grant Thornton

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2012.

Interview Details – The office, people and culture seemed awesome right from the beginning. I have had an on-campus interview, followed by an interview at their office which was an all day process.

Interview Question – Unexpected question was: What sets you apart from everyone within the room that make the company hire you?   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2010.

Interview Details – On campus interview. The interview was quite simple. The only questioned asked was "tell me about yourself?"

I know I answered the question well! I felt that by the time my interview came up, the recruiter who was a manger had already chosen someone else for the second round.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Audit

The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2011.

Interview Details – Attended career fair, social gathering, and was interviewed on campus

Interview Question – What was your greatest achievement?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grant Thornton

Worked for Grant Thornton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grant Thornton Audit interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Grant Thornton employees and interview candidates.