Grant Thornton Audit Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2014

2.6

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2014.

Applied through school career website then was accepted to the 1st round interview one week later. It was a 30 minute interview with the GT recruiter. Quite a pleasant experience but didn't get offer to the next round.

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Grant Thornton.

Applied through campus online. Then I had a campus interview then it was followed up by an office visit with a group dinner the night before. There were multiple interviews with Senior Associates then an interview with a partner. I received the offer within 24 hours of the last interview. The company is great and I loved it.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly basic, just be knowledgeable about current accounting issues.   Answer Question

Financial situation changed where I had to graduate prematurely and pursue a full time job while short of hours for the CPA exam.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2012.

The office, people and culture seemed awesome right from the beginning. I have had an on-campus interview, followed by an interview at their office which was an all day process.

Interview Questions
    • Unexpected question was: What sets you apart from everyone within the room that make the company hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a dayinterviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2010.

On campus interview. The interview was quite simple. The only questioned asked was "tell me about yourself?"

I know I answered the question well! I felt that by the time my interview came up, the recruiter who was a manger had already chosen someone else for the second round.

Audit Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2011.

Attended career fair, social gathering, and was interviewed on campus