Grant Thornton Audit Interview Questions

Updated Mar 17, 2015

2.6

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2014.

Interview

Applied through school career website then was accepted to the 1st round interview one week later. It was a 30 minute interview with the GT recruiter. Quite a pleasant experience but didn't get offer to the next round.

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Grant Thornton (Miami, FL) in October 2014.

Interview

Overall pretty simple process applied by school carrer management got an email with an on campus interview. Had 2 40 minute interviews. Got another email for a office interview, i went had another 2 interviews with a couple of partners and got the call back for an offer within 2 day

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate thought the offer was good considering I have no experience

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Grant Thornton (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Applied through campus online. Then I had a campus interview then it was followed up by an office visit with a group dinner the night before. There were multiple interviews with Senior Associates then an interview with a partner. I received the offer within 24 hours of the last interview. The company is great and I loved it.

Interview Questions

• Questions were fairly basic, just be knowledgeable about current accounting issues.   Answer Question

Financial situation changed where I had to graduate prematurely and pursue a full time job while short of hours for the CPA exam.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Grant Thornton (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2012.

Interview

The office, people and culture seemed awesome right from the beginning. I have had an on-campus interview, followed by an interview at their office which was an all day process.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected question was: What sets you apart from everyone within the room that make the company hire you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Grant Thornton (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

On campus interview. The interview was quite simple. The only questioned asked was "tell me about yourself?"

I know I answered the question well! I felt that by the time my interview came up, the recruiter who was a manger had already chosen someone else for the second round.

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Grant Thornton (Athens (Greece)) in March 2015.

Interview

I attended to a test as the first stage of the hiring process. The role was to determine your logical, mathematical and accounting skills. It was average in difficulty. However very little time was given.

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Grant Thornton in November 2013.

Interview

Basic campus hiring process. 1st round on campus with two managers, both alums. 2nd round at office included pre-interview dinner night and hotel accommodation. Next day interviews with 2 managers and 1 partner. All conversational and laid back. More about why GT, why Audit, what I wanted out of it.

Interview Questions

• Why audit? Asked for examples of making impact, taking initiative, etc....   Answer Question

Audit Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2011.

Interview

Attended career fair, social gathering, and was interviewed on campus