Grant Thornton

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Fort Lauderdale, FL

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2012.

Interview Details – The office, people and culture seemed awesome right from the beginning. I have had an on-campus interview, followed by an interview at their office which was an all day process.

Interview Question – Unexpected question was: What sets you apart from everyone within the room that make the company hire you?   Answer Question

New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2010.

Interview Details – On campus interview. The interview was quite simple. The only questioned asked was "tell me about yourself?"

I know I answered the question well! I felt that by the time my interview came up, the recruiter who was a manger had already chosen someone else for the second round.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Audit

The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton in October 2011.

Interview Details – Attended career fair, social gathering, and was interviewed on campus

Interview Question – What was your greatest achievement?   Answer Question

Worked for Grant Thornton? Contribute to the Community!