Grant Thornton Audit Senior Associate Interview Questions & Reviews

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New Orleans, LA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Orleans, LA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Grant Thornton in March 2010.

Grant Thornton recruited me from my college campus. The night before the interview we went to dinner and I spoke with several employees. The employees did not ask technical questions and were trying to gage who I was as a person. The next day I had an interview with the employees who were not at my table. The interview was behavioral and fairly simple. There were no technical questions. Most questions were asking why I chose that particular office, why I wanted to do audit, what activities I had partcipated in college, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Questions were not difficult or unexpected. See above.   Answer Question
No negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cleveland, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

I interviewed in-person. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Two interview. One with HR and a manager and another with a partner (sometimes two).

Interview Questions
    If you are a new hire, you can't negotiate. If you are an experienced hire, there is usually a $5K negotiation basis but HR people are the best to talk to since they will be upfront and honest.

Worked for Grant Thornton? Contribute to the Community!