Grant Thornton

Very Easy Interview

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Audit Senior Associate
New Orleans, LA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Grant Thornton in March 2010.

Interview Details – Grant Thornton recruited me from my college campus. The night before the interview we went to dinner and I spoke with several employees. The employees did not ask technical questions and were trying to gage who I was as a person. The next day I had an interview with the employees who were not at my table. The interview was behavioral and fairly simple. There were no technical questions. Most questions were asking why I chose that particular office, why I wanted to do audit, what activities I had partcipated in college, etc.

Interview Question – Questions were not difficult or unexpected. See above.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase.

Audit Senior Associate Interview

Audit Senior Associate
Cleveland, OH

I applied in-person and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview Details – Two interview. One with HR and a manager and another with a partner (sometimes two).

Interview Question – Why do you want to work for GT?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – If you are a new hire, you can't negotiate. If you are an experienced hire, there is usually a $5K negotiation basis but HR people are the best to talk to since they will be upfront and honest.

Worked for Grant Thornton? Contribute to the Community!