Grant Thornton

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grant Thornton in November 2010.

Applied through university career services. Received email stating that I had been selected for an on-campus interview. Interview consisted of two 1:1 interviews, a half hour each. One interview was with a partner and the other was with a manager. Basic behavioral questions and going over resume. Got an email 2 weeks later notifying me I would not be extended an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Grant Thornton in January 2010.

The process was fairly typically of other firms for college hires. There were on campus and in office interviews, followed by an 'Explore your offer" day where a number of students went to the office and walked through their offer with HR, while also having lunch with a "buddy" (who worked at the firm) and a couple of Partner/Principal presentations.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate a signing bonus when I mentioned that I had competing offers with higher bases, and that I wanted to join GT but also wanted to be financially responsible.