Grant Thornton International Advisory Associate Interview Questions

2.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Irvine, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton International in September 2009.

It was a on-campus interview where I was asked " Name me 3 accomplishments which you are proud about, it can be a personal or professional accomplishment"? The best advise I would give would be understand yourself as much as you can, only you know yourself best.

Interview Questions
  • Name 3 accomplishments that you are proud about, it could be a personal or professional accomplishment?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton International

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  McLean, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Grant Thornton International in October 2007.

My initial contact with GT started out when a friend had pass along my resume to a GT employee that he worked with in the past. A few weeks later, I was contacted by their HR office for a phone interview. The phone interview was around 1hour. The phone interview was very pleasant and the question was mostly about my work experiences. After the phone interview, I was invited for an office visit. This is where I did the actual 1 on 1 interview. There was 2 round of interview in the office - usually at this interview you will sit down with a senior manager or partner. The question were mostly behavior question.

Interview Questions
    • Describe something that you did that you were proud of.   Answer Question

Advisory Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton International in October 2009.

I submitted my resume to Grant Thornton through my university's recruiting center. They contacted me for an interview which took place on campus. I was not contacted for a second-round interview. I was interviewed by the Advisory Partner, which is unusual for a first-round interview. He asked questions regarding my resume as well as some behavioral questions. Interview candidates should visit the company website and learn about the company's service lines.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a situation in which you encountered an issue and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Worked for Grant Thornton International? Contribute to the Community!