Grant Thornton International Audit Interview Questions

Audit Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grant Thornton International in November 2009.

Interview

Basic interview with HR. Provided me with the standard behavioral and situational questions to gauge personality and interest. Nothing technical because it was with an HR person, and seemed to be more of an initial screening interview. Fairly short, and felt like it didn't provide much of an opportunity to shine and potentially advance because it was very simple. Almost got an uninterested sort of feel through the process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton International

Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nassau (Bahamas)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grant Thornton International (Nassau (Bahamas)) in July 2009.

Interview

The interview consisted of e-mails from the junior partner and an actual face to face interview with the junior partner and senior manager of the firm. It appears the firm gives off a bigger image than it actually has and once you get in you start to see alot of what was promised during the interview is no longer the case.

Interview Questions

• What matters to you most ?   1 Answer

Salary offered was 23,000 annually which after 4 years of college was an insult