Grant Thornton International Consultant Interview Questions

2.8

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Grant Thornton International (Alexandria, VA) in October 2010.

Interview

Applied through university and received a chance to meet with two partners and the recruiter at their federal practice. There were three other candidates there, but I was the only one with an IT related background. Recruiter talked about positions, career progression, company, etc. First partner asked what my background/strengths were. Second partner asked about what I was interested in to see if I would stay long term - I mentioned IT security, which is a stable and growing field, especially at GT.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you didn't get along with a coworker or teammate.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton International

Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Grant Thornton International in July 2009.

Interview

Interviewed with 3 different senior employees and lastly, the recruiter. The actual time they spent asking me questions was about 20% and the rest is them asking you if you have any questions, so preparing to ask questions is key. The more I spoke with each of the interviewers, the more I liked the company. They asked team questions (teams that worked well & why, teams with conflict & strategies to overcome the conflict). Really, the direction of the interview is up to the interviewee. My impression is that they expected you to be prepared to present yourself, your skills and experience even without prompting from them. Just because they don't ask, doesn't mean you don't say want you want them to know.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself...   1 Answer
    • Describe a team in which things worked well. Describe your role on that team and why it was a good team   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Grant Thornton International (Alexandria, VA) in December 2008.

Interview

It was not too difficult. There was an event and I met the people who would be interviewing me. The interview was relaxed but exhaustive. Offers were made based on the interview.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Grant Thornton International in March 2008.

Interview

Phone interview screen followed by 1 on 1 interviews with managers and directors. Mostly behavioral and get to know you type questions. Review all resume details.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a differnt client encounter and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question