Grant Thornton International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grant Thornton International.

Interview Details – Applied online; they contacted me a couple of weeks ago. Scheduled a phone interview. I thought it went pretty well. Questions were very standard - 3 strentghs and examples, the riskiest decision made, etc. She was very open about how the partners are busy so it might take me a while to hear back from her. I waited a while, didnt hear from her. I called her, emailed her a couple of times, and not a word. Not cool! Not that I'm so excited to get another "we regret to inform you' email, but I thought it would be appropriate to at least get back to me.

Interview Question – expected salary   View Answer

Tax Associate Interview

Tax Associate
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton International in June 2010.

Interview Details – 2 Managers and then a Partner interviewed me. They were all nice and friendly and asked me many of the common questions, such as regarding things I wrote in my resume, Why I chose GT, what are my qualities, tell me about yourself. Why Tax? They didnt ask anything to crazy. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. However, I didnt get an offer as of yet.

Interview Questions

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate
New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton International in November 2009.

Interview Details – The recruiter was so not polite. I missed his call, he didnot leave a voicemail. When I tried to return his call, he never called me back. I wrote an email He never responded. It is just not nice to call me and never get back.

Interview Question – Describe a conflict situation.   Answer Question

Audit Manager Interview

Audit Manager
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grant Thornton International in June 2009.

Interview Details – The recruiter was difficult to get ahold of, even for my in-house referrer. Upon finally setting up a call, however, he was polite and informative. I did not recieve an offer but I'm unsure as to whether the company was really certain what it was that they were looking for in a candidate.

Interview Questions

Worked for Grant Thornton International? Contribute to the Community!