Grant Thornton International

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Associate Interview

Senior Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grant Thornton International.

Interview Details – Applied online; they contacted me a couple of weeks ago. Scheduled a phone interview. I thought it went pretty well. Questions were very standard - 3 strentghs and examples, the riskiest decision made, etc. She was very open about how the partners are busy so it might take me a while to hear back from her. I waited a while, didnt hear from her. I called her, emailed her a couple of times, and not a word. Not cool! Not that I'm so excited to get another "we regret to inform you' email, but I thought it would be appropriate to at least get back to me.

Interview Question – expected salary   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Grant Thornton International

Worked for Grant Thornton International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grant Thornton International Senior Associate interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Grant Thornton International employees and interview candidates.