Grant Thornton International

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Grant Thornton International in October 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring process was a bit long and arduous. The recruiter was at first enthusiastic about my candidacy but as I moved through the process because short with replying and some times took over 48 hours to get back to me. I ended up not taking the offer because the clients I was looking to work with, did not renew the option years on the contracts and I did not want to be stuck in a so-so environment while new work was being won.

Interview Question – All questions were fairly standard and were about my background, my work experience, and my client interaction.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton International in March 2010.

Interview Details – The interview was mostly technical.

Interview Question – Explain in detail about a major accomplishment as a DW developer   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Grant Thornton International

Worked for Grant Thornton International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grant Thornton International Senior Consultant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Grant Thornton International employees and interview candidates.