Grant Thornton International Senior Consultant Interview Questions

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Grant Thornton International in October 2009.

Interview

The hiring process was a bit long and arduous. The recruiter was at first enthusiastic about my candidacy but as I moved through the process because short with replying and some times took over 48 hours to get back to me. I ended up not taking the offer because the clients I was looking to work with, did not renew the option years on the contracts and I did not want to be stuck in a so-so environment while new work was being won.

Interview Questions

• All questions were fairly standard and were about my background, my work experience, and my client interaction.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton International

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Grant Thornton International in March 2010.

Interview

The interview was mostly technical.

Interview Questions

• Explain in detail about a major accomplishment as a DW developer   Answer Question