Grant Thornton International Senior Consultant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Senior Consultant Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Grant Thornton International in October 2009.

The hiring process was a bit long and arduous. The recruiter was at first enthusiastic about my candidacy but as I moved through the process because short with replying and some times took over 48 hours to get back to me. I ended up not taking the offer because the clients I was looking to work with, did not renew the option years on the contracts and I did not want to be stuck in a so-so environment while new work was being won.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were fairly standard and were about my background, my work experience, and my client interaction.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton International

Senior Consultant Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton International in March 2010.

The interview was mostly technical.

Interview Questions
    • Explain in detail about a major accomplishment as a DW developer   Answer Question

Worked for Grant Thornton International? Contribute to the Community!