Grant Thornton

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Summer Leadership Program
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview Details – It was very laid back and more of just a test to see if you would fit in with the company. My meeting was with a Tax Senior Manager and we spent a majority of the time discussing the various options that I could go into with accounting. They sent me an offer to attend very quickly, but I ultimately had to decline.

Interview Question – There really weren't any difficult questions. It was primarily a discussion of the differences between Audit and Tax, as well as the differences within different sectors of Tax.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – i had another opportunity that I had already obligated myself to during the time period.

Audit Associate Interview

Audit Associate
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview Details – I applied through my on campus career office and was sent an email saying I was granted a first round interview. Interview was pretty basic, mostly behavioral questions. I received a second round interview which is actually tomorrow so fingers crossed.

Interview Question – This is all about you so you will be doing most of the talking. Tell me about yourself.   View Answer

Leadership Program Interview

Leadership Program
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton in March 2011.

Interview Details – I had an interview with an audit manager. She asked a lot of behavioral questions. She wants to know what kind of person I was, what extra-curricular activities I was involved in, Why did I choose public accounting, Why mid-tiers, etc.

The interview feels very casual. It's almost like a chit-chat.

Interview Question – Why not Big 4?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Grant Thornton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Grant Thornton interview questions and advice in Los Angeles, CA. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Grant Thornton employees and interview candidates.