Grant Thornton Senior Accountant Interview Questions

1.7

Accounting Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Grant Thornton (Anchorage, AK) in January 2014.

Interview

Called on phone after on line application. Set up interview, conducted interview. Told me that another person would call, never happened. Emailed later that that person was unavailable. They sounded interested but waited over 2+ weeks to send request for information regarding very specific experience in reference to a new government program. I could have provided the information, but the job had a shelf life of 2 years, decided that it wasn't worth it.

Interview Questions

• Mostly just chit chat, nothing technical or based upon my resume.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Senior Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Grant Thornton in January 2012.

Interview

It was great opportunity to interview with GT. I hope to be able to have a position with them in the future. munications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Grant Thornton (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in January 2012.

Interview

Really professionals, no non sense. Hiring process was prompt

Interview Questions