Grant Thornton

Very Easy Interview

Accounting Senior Interview

Accounting Senior
Anchorage, AK

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Grant Thornton in January 2014.

Interview Details – Called on phone after on line application. Set up interview, conducted interview. Told me that another person would call, never happened. Emailed later that that person was unavailable. They sounded interested but waited over 2+ weeks to send request for information regarding very specific experience in reference to a new government program. I could have provided the information, but the job had a shelf life of 2 years, decided that it wasn't worth it.

Interview Question – Mostly just chit chat, nothing technical or based upon my resume.   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant
Edmonton, AB (Canada)

I applied online - interviewed at Grant Thornton in January 2012.

Interview Details – Really professionals, no non sense. Hiring process was prompt

Interview Question – As mentioned above questions were professional.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Senior Accountant Interview

Senior Accountant

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Grant Thornton in January 2012.

Interview Details – It was great opportunity to interview with GT. I hope to be able to have a position with them in the future. munications with the company, organization and planning of the interview, number and type of interviews, and any advice you might offer to other interview candidates. Bonus points for your perceptions of the people, office, and work culture.

Worked for Grant Thornton? Contribute to the Community!