Grant Thornton Summer Leadership Program Interview Questions & Reviews

2 interviews

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Summer Leadership Program Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Applied on their official site and through school career site. Got a response about a week and a half later and scheduled an interview for a few days after that.

First professional interview, felt really comfortable during the whole process. Started out with some "tell me about yourself" into basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Grant Thornton

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton.

It was very laid back and more of just a test to see if you would fit in with the company. My meeting was with a Tax Senior Manager and we spent a majority of the time discussing the various options that I could go into with accounting. They sent me an offer to attend very quickly, but I ultimately had to decline.

Interview Questions
    • There really weren't any difficult questions. It was primarily a discussion of the differences between Audit and Tax, as well as the differences within different sectors of Tax.   Answer Question

i had another opportunity that I had already obligated myself to during the time period.

Worked for Grant Thornton? Contribute to the Community!