Grant Thornton

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Summer Leadership Program

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview Details – Applied on their official site and through school career site. Got a response about a week and a half later and scheduled an interview for a few days after that.

First professional interview, felt really comfortable during the whole process. Started out with some "tell me about yourself" into basic behavioral questions.

Interview Question – Tough challenges you've faced   Answer Question

Summer Leadership Program Interview

Summer Leadership Program
Los Angeles, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Grant Thornton.

Interview Details – It was very laid back and more of just a test to see if you would fit in with the company. My meeting was with a Tax Senior Manager and we spent a majority of the time discussing the various options that I could go into with accounting. They sent me an offer to attend very quickly, but I ultimately had to decline.

Interview Question – There really weren't any difficult questions. It was primarily a discussion of the differences between Audit and Tax, as well as the differences within different sectors of Tax.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – i had another opportunity that I had already obligated myself to during the time period.

Worked for Grant Thornton? Contribute to the Community!