Grant Thornton Valuation Services Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Valuation Services Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Grant Thornton (Chicago, IL).

Interview

GT typically recruits on campus, sending currently employed alumni to deliver the presentations, collect resumes, and conduct on-campus interviews. Typically these occur two weeks or so before on-site interviews, which consist of approximately 4 half-hour interviews with managers, a service-line overview presentation, and lunch, wrapping up around 2:00-2:30pm.

Interview Questions

• It depends which job role you're applying for. If you interested in the financial instruments aspect of the job, questions get pretty technical. Otherwise, interviews are purely behavioral and "why are you interested in the work" targeted.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I got an offer the day of my interview and was given approximately three weeks to decide, although HR said I could take more time if I needed it. They are flexible with school requirements/career services offices.