Grantham University Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2015

2.0

Regional Director Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Grantham University.

Interview

Very professional behavioral based interview. The first interview was a phone interview that lasted about a half hour. The second interview was in person with my director reporting official lasting about an hour and a half. The second interview was with the VP and introduction to peers for a peer reviews at the school.

Interview Questions

• What is your previous experience working with military members?   1 Answer

Registration Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lenexa, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grantham University (Lenexa, KS) in July 2014.

Interview

Standard interview process - phone caller chatted with me in a screening capacity. They scheduled me for an actual in person interview later in the week. I went to the main building and went upstairs to sit with my future boss to see a little bit about what kinds of things that they did. Then we went into her boss's office and interviewed. I was offered a position later that afternoon.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply to Grantham University specifically?   1 Answer

Financial Aid Custoemr Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Grantham University (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I was not interviewed. I was hired through a staffing agency. They sent Grantham my resume and I got a call 2 months later asking how soon I could start. I was hired on permanent 4 months after.

Negotiation

I was hired through a staffing agency.