Graphic Packaging Holding Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Jul 10, 2014
16 interviews

2.7

Department Manager Interview

Simply Process, panel interview....really didn't discuss much of my past. Very Friendly group and enjoyed the process. Very laid back and simple. I walked in expecting something totally different but this was so easy.

Interview Questions
    • What is my favorite day for golf....I didn't play at the time....but have plenty of time now.   Answer Question
    They offer me a great salary...I only wish I had asked for more. I am sure they would have given it gladly.

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Perry, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perry, GA

I interviewed online - interviewed at Graphic Packaging Holding.

Panel interview, no issues, the process was easy, but wish I had known more about the company prior to working there. This company is a joke, and by far the worst I have ever worked for . Glad to not be there anymore.

Interview Questions
    • No issues.............................................................................................................................................   Answer Question
    I wish someone had told me before to negotiate your pay for years to come, cause if I knew what I was negotiating for in pay and year to come I would be making relatively the same. I would have negotiated for more money.

Sales Support Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 4 months - interviewed at Graphic Packaging Holding in February 2013.

Applied in November. Got a call from a Recruiter in January- Asked basic behavioral questions and had me walk through my resume. Didn't seem too interested in what I had to say- I figured I blew it and that was that...
    Early February- 1:1 interview with hiring manager- more behavioral questions
    Late February- Panel interview with Dept heads, hiring mgr & someone currently in the role - even More behavioral questions
    Early March- 1:1 lunch with Hiring Manager- Yet MORE behavioral questions. Asked me to commit to a position without any offer on their part.
    Once I asked if an offer was forthcoming, I never heard anything back.... I think I may have dodge a bullet.

Interview Questions
    • What is your tolerance/ threshold for frustration?   View Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Carol Stream, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Carol Stream, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Graphic Packaging Holding.

Interviewed by HR, Customer Service Manager, and then later department heads.

Interview Questions
    • Questioned what do you want most out of this position?   View Answer

Human Resources Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 2+ months - interviewed at Graphic Packaging Holding.

I had a phone interview with the recruiting manager. I then had an in-person interview with two teams of two people.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked about the fact that I was currently working for a competitor. They were particularly interested in why I would leave.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

I interviewed through other source. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Graphic Packaging Holding.

Behavior based interviews - two phone screens, then panel interview, then two more interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Questions about confronting others including superiors.   Answer Question

Capacity Planning Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Graphic Packaging Holding in October 2013.

The phone interview was great. A basic walk through of the resume answering a few questions explaining how certain skills and applications were used. In person was more challenging as it should be but it's difficult to answer situation questions if you haven't been placed in the situations.

Interview Questions
    • How did you handle a situation when you needed a resource and it wasn't available?   Answer Question

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Macon, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Macon, GA

I interviewed through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Graphic Packaging Holding in January 2012.

Talked with recruiter at Spherion, was told what to expect at the job site, I was given a background check and drug screening and was put on assignment

Manager, Finance (Supply Chain) Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Marietta, GA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Graphic Packaging Holding in April 2013.

Applied for position via company's website. Was contacted a couple weeks later by HR via email to schedule a phone interview. Spoke to HR for 20 to 30 minutes. The HR reps demeanor was very weird (giggling throughout the conversation) and she didn't seem to understand the scope of the role. The conversation was fairly mundane - tell me about yourself then 2 behavioral questions then questions from me. Check the website the following day and the position had been filled. Never spoke to hiring manager - believe that they were just doing backup screenings in case the person the offered the position to would've said no

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about yourself
      Why did you leave your last job
      What are your salary expectations
      Can you describe a time when you worked on multiple projects
      Can you describe a time when you made a significant change or impact to the group you worked with
        Answer Question

Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Graphic Packaging Holding in January 2011.

Oddly, the Director of HR was the first person to contact me, which is a waste of time given the types of questions she asked. "How would your previous boss rate your performance on a 1-10 scale" and then all kinds of nitpicky competency questions. They were the worst questions of any company I ever interviewed with. They will find someone who can lie well and tell stories, not someone who has good job skills.

Interview Questions
    • How would your former boss rate you on a scale of 1-10.   View Answer
    • Tell me about a time you gave a wrong communication and then had to fix it.   View Answer

Worked for Graphic Packaging Holding? Contribute to the Community!